Coverage for your vacation rental property.
If you own a home you rent to others for temporary or vacation purposes, be aware that everyday property and casualty insurance may not provide the protection you want. Many companies don’t even offer coverage for vacation rental properties. Foremost® does!
Foremost has you covered.
With Foremost, you’ll get a policy developed for the unique insurance needs of your vacation home. Plus, their policy is an annual one and can be cancelled at any time. They’ll even insure vacant homes that are for sale, in the name of an estate, or under renovation. Additional features include:
· Any age home is acceptable.
· Customers with credit or loss issues are eligible.
· High liability limits are available, including Personal Injury (in most states).
· Loss of Rents coverage is available.
· Coverage A – values of up to $1,000,000 are acceptable.
Other reasons to choose Foremost.
· Experience. They’ve been in business since 1952 and today, they insure over 2 million policyholders.
· Billing options. They offer payment plans to help you budget.
· Service. Adjusters are trained in settling claims fairly and timely.
· Flexibility. Policies can be customized to give you the coverages you want for your home.
Not sure what your policy provides? Call me today to discuss your coverage and find out more about the Foremost vacation rental program.
If your home is in Oregon or Washington than Call
Product availability is based on authority and all products may not be available in all areas.
This does not constitute legal advice. For a complete list of the specific landlord and tenant laws in your state visit www.landlordassociation.org/statelaws.html, or for legal advice, speak with a real estate attorney.