Bath Balls Recipe
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 15 drops of Essential Oil
- Water in a spray bottle
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl using your hands some people use a mixer I found that it makes to much dust and it's sufficient when you use your hands.
- Slowly add Essential Oil to the dry mixture, 1 drop at a time mixing it in slowly with the dry ingredients.
- This part can be a bit tricky, because if you add to much water the mixture will start fizzing and it will be a large volcano project. Using your spray bottle mix the mixture while adding one spray at a time.
- Form, you can form the fizz balls using your hands or finding a form that can be used. I used Easter eggs as forms as well as just using hands to make them in to small balls.
- Store your finished Bath Balls in air tight container and use 1-2 balls by adding them in to your bath tub.